報名安排 Enrollment Procedure
衍生產品訂購 Products Purchase
証書申請或額外裝備訂購 Program Certificate / Extra Gear Purchase
學員須知及條款 Eligibility & Notes
- The camp is open to both male and female attendees.
- Unless otherwise stated, no formal educational qualification is required for GMF enrollment. Acceptance is at the sole discretion of GMF.
- Applicants cannot change to another class or request class cancellation after successful enrollment. Paid class fee is not refundable or transferable.
- GMF reserves all rights to make alteration regarding the class schedule, class content, class tutor or guest speaker if necessary.
- Program will be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. GMF will notify applicants by facebook, or mail, or phone not less than 2 calendar days in advance if there is cancellation due to insufficient enrollment. If there is cancellation due to other circumstances, GMF will notify customer as soon as possible. Applicant can then either enroll in another class with the same class fee or obtain a refund on the class fee paid. Refund has to be arranged and completed within 2 months from the date of the cancelled class, otherwise paid class fee will be forfeited by GMF. For online payment, refund will be deposited into the account from which payment was made. No compensation whatsoever will be paid to applicant if there is any cancellation.
- Program registration is made on a first come, first served basis.
- Applicant should take care of his/her personal belongings during class. GMF is not responsible for any personal loss.
- Applicant should note that photography or video shooting may be arranged by GMF assigned staff or representative during class for cooking centre promotion usage.
- Please insure information provided on the enrolment form is accurate and completed in full. Should your contact number or occupation change prior to the end of the Program, please inform us in order to keep our records straight.
- Applicants below the age of 18 will be asked to complete the application completed by their parents. All applicants will be asked to sign an injury waiver. Although it is the intention of the GMF and its staff to shield all participants from injury, we must be aware that in competitive setting injuries may occur.
- GMF shall in no way be responsible or liable to any applicant or to any person whomsoever for any direct or indirect losses or damages to any person or property incurred or suffered by customer or any such other person in connection with the class organized by GMF. Applicant shall indemnify GMF from and against all claims and demands made against GMF in respect of any loss damage or injury caused by or in any way owing to the act default or neglect of applicant.
- Applicant is responsible to use all training equipment, appliances and facilities properly and with good care. If there is any loss or damage caused to such training equipment, appliances and facilities, applicant will be required to compensate GMF for such loss and damage.
- GMF shall have the right, in its opinion, to take whatever actions it deems appropriate to preserve the safety and harmony of GMF venue and to stop any danger, nuisance or annoyance caused by any applicant or any person including the right to require cessation of any activity conducted at GMF venue and/or stop the class and/or request any applicant and any person to leave GMF venue and/or to report to the police. All class fee paid by the evictee will be forfeited and no compensation will be paid by GMF.
- For personal data collected from customer at the time of registration, all data processing will be in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486). Please refer to the "Private Policy" regarding to the usage of customer’s personal data by GMF.
- The copyright of all program content is owned by GMF. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content is strictly prohibited. GMF reserves the right to take legal action against the aforesaid acts.
- The GMF reserves the right to disallow anyone from taking part in training program.
惡劣天氣安排 Inclement Weather Arrangements
Should Pre-No.8 / Black Rainstorm Signal special announcement (an advance notice to the public issued by the Hong Kong Observatory when the tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 / Black Rainstorm is expected within two hours), tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal is in force 3 hours before the lesson, all lessons will be cancelled.
GMF lesson will resume normal when the tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above or black rainstorm signal were lowered 3 hours before the lesson starts.